What do I have to do to transfer my license from Florida to Texas?

0 votes
asked in License by A. Sanchez

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Tina

To transfer a CNA certification you need to qualify for reciprocity. Anyone who is currently listed on the CNA registry in a state other than Texas and wishes to obtain certification in Texas may do so through the process of reciprocity.

Your certification must be current and in good standing in your home state. If your certification is expired in that state, you will be required to retrain and retest to become certified in Texas.

You must complete and submit the reciprocity form and the additional documents that you can find listed here: Request for Entry on the Texas Nurse Aide Registry Through Reciprocity.