Can I switch my CNA license from Michigan to Wisconsin?

0 votes
asked in License by Cassie
I am currently licensed in the state of Michigan as a CNA. I am looking into moving from Michigan to Wisconsin. I am wondering if I am able to have my license transferred to Wisconsin so I can start looking for a job over there.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Jennifer Adams

Please take a look at the answer to this related question: "How do I transfer my CNA certification to Wisconsin?