How do I become a CNA in Missouri if I am already certified in another state?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by anonymous
Individuals who are listed as active and in good standing on another state's nursing assistant registry are allowed to challenge the certification exam in Missouri. Challenging and passing the nurse aide state exam is the only way to become a nursing assistant in Missouri when you hold certification in another state. Qualified candidates need to submit the following documents: a copy of the out-of-state certificate and proof of employment within the last two years if the registry does not keep track of employment dates.

Related questions