Does Maryland accept CNA license transfers from Wisconsin?

0 votes
asked in License by Cassie
I just moved from Wisconsin to Maryland and I'm having a bit of a problem. I've never heard of this reciprocity thing and I'm wondering if it applies to all states.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Jamie
As far as I know you can request certification by endorsement in Maryland based on an active CNA certification in Wisconsin. To obtain a reciprocity application contact the Maryland Board of Nursing at (888) 202-9861 or (410) 585-1900. Once you submit all the necessary documents and forms you should receive your Maryland CNA certification within 45 days.