How can I transfer my CNA certification from Arkansas to Minnesota?

0 votes
asked in License by Kazoua F.
I am moving from Arkansas to Minnesota soon and would like to know what steps I need to take to transfer my CNA license over.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Candice Y.

To transfer your nurse aide certification from Arkansas to Minnesota you must apply for endorsement. The nursing assistant endorsement application and instructions can be found here: Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry - Interstate Endorsement. Read and follow all the instructions carefully. If your endorsement application is incomplete the Minnesota nurse aide registry will return the application and your certification transfer will not take place. Part of this application must be completed by you, while the other parts must be completed by the state where you are certified (Arkansas Nurse Aide Registry) and by your employer.