How do I transfer my CNA license from ND to MN?

0 votes
asked in License by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Velma Lewis

If you wish to transfer your certificate to the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry from another state, you need to apply for endorsement. The nursing assistant endorsement application and instructions can be found here. The interstate endorsement forms can now be also submitted electronically via email to: .

Read and follow all the instructions carefully. If your endorsement application is incomplete the Minnesota nurse aide registry will return the application and your certification transfer will not take place. Part of this application must be completed by you, while the other parts must be completed by the state where you are currently certified and by your employer.

If you are transferring to Minnesota from another state, you must be on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry before you can work in a nursing home or certified boarding care home as a nursing assistant. For additional guidance you may contact the Minnesota Department of Health, Nursing Assistant Registry at 651-215-8705.