What do I have to do to transfer my Illinois license to Wisconsin?

0 votes
asked in License by Elisa H.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Debbie A.

You can find the registry out-of-state application and instructions here. Complete Part I of the application and mail the form to the Illinois Nurse Aide Registry the contact information for which you can find by following the form instructions. Nurse aide registry personnel in Illinois must complete Part II of the application to verify your status in that state and then mail the application to Wisconsin. You must not provide "hands on" care in a facility in Wisconsin until you have been placed on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry.