How can I get the forms for renewal and change of address?

0 votes
asked in Registry by Brenda B.
I recently moved to Georgia from South Carolina and I need the forms to change my address and to renew my license. I had spoken to some one to send me the information but I never received it.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by A. Mayer

You can use the Change of Personal Information Request Form to change your address. The renew your license use the Renewal Form. If you have questions about renewing your license, you may contact the Georgia Nurse Aide Registry at 678-527-3010 or at 800-414-4358.